Patron Party – Crabbs Hill

Completed in 1927, this lovely residence was designed by Guy C. Burroughs and John H. Deekin, who were also architects of other English style houses in Indian Hill. The original estate encompassed 65 acres, much of which is now green areas land, leaving 16 acres with the present house. The original owner was Mr. Roscoe Crabbs, co-owner of The Phillip Carey Company, a Cincinnati building supply manufacturer of national repute.